How long have you been doing Crossfit?
First starting doing Crossfit in 2010 right after my buddy Jason introduced it to me. 7 years now.
What certs do you hold?
- NASA Personal Trainer
- Level 1 Crossfit Cert
- UNAA Ninja Training Cert
- Gymnastics & Taekwondo (1st degree black belt) as child hood from ages 3-12.
- Recreational Soccer, Baseball, Track, Basketball, Football and Volleyball.
- Jr. High Track, Football, Basketball, Volleyball.
- High School Powerlifting, Track, Cross Country, Football. Set Regional Record at 123lb weight class for Deadlift at 405lbs. Set State Record at 123lb weight class for Deadlift at 455lbs.
- College Powerlifting at SLU.
What’s your favorite part of CrossFit?
Favorite thing about Crossfit is bringing the community together with group fitness. Everyone pushes each other to become better and develops into a close family.
What’s your favorite movement in CrossFit?
Muscle-Ups is my favorite movement from Crossfit.
What’s your least favorite movement?
Front Squat is my least favorite movement in Crossfit.
What do you enjoy doing when you aren’t doing Crossfitting?
I really enjoy spending time with my family at our Family Arena when no one else is there and we can pull out games, dodgeballs and go crazy together.